Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 14, 2005

GENERAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I would like to take this time to thank CATHY , ELIZABETH , and UNCLE FRANK for appearing upon my blog with comments . More of you and your thoughts are very welcomed here . I finally feel everyone is ready to hear about what goes on behind the scenes here at I DON'T KNOW YET . I have a special group of
tiny , tiny imps that do the typing for me . They use the keys like a bunch of little trampolines . Is that how you spell trampoline ? Oh sorry , I was talking to the imps .
I also have a special song I recite before every post .
Last but not least , I wear special goggles which makes the imps appear . Anyway , I went home hungry from my tennis match this week . I scored in every set , and played a little better too . No bagels for this fellow . Alrighty then. Good bye imps . LATER !!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Wow, you're far more long gone than I originally thought.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Can you tell the imps to stop using big red letters?

11:47 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I actually like the red. It's not too hard on my eyes. Now the size of the font is a bit big. You know I love ya!! I agree with Cathy, I wanna see a picture of you in your imp-conjuring goggles. I think I could aggrange it!! ;0)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

It could be the font size that's so bothersome. I am a fan of the color red.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yeah, the font is just too big. Sorry baby, I know you just like to be differnt.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

The font size is great and the color red. I like it. I can read it without my glasses. Which shoulder do those imps jump off of?

The Imps:

- - RIGHT SHOULDER
(.)---(.)
()
;____:
~~~ ~~~
\/ <.> <.>
[]
|___/
LEFT SHOULDER (_)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

(.) (.)
^
-----
\ /

<.> <.>
()
\____/
(_)

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com