Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I finally have gotten the time , energy , and brainpower to do a little songwriting. Peace and quiet is hard to find too. I'm kind of excited about it. Time just seems like it keeps going by without any proof of my pursuit of musical creativity. I cannot let this happen . I wll prevail. Anyway , I have another tennis date this week with Palo the bagel maker . I have lacked in the scoring department lately , and though I'm not happy about my performance . I did my best .
My best was stinky , but contentness with continued pursuance is still calling me . I have to go get wedgewood now. c-ya. bye bye.

5 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

Hey song boy, I know you'll do it. You are a persistent lad. Hey what is Palo the Bagel maker?

8:50 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

A bagel is another word for 0 . Since a bagel looks like a 0 . That means I did'nt score . 0

7:11 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thanks for the response CATHY .

7:37 PM  
Blogger Eliza Osborn said...

Sorry for a delayed response here, but I totally understand the importance of having a creative outlet, musical or artistic in general. I'm beating my head against the wall every day for time to write, but as I'm learning, which you already knew, family life doesn't exactly bend over backwards to lend you such time.

I'll be prayin' you get more opportunities to do such work. It's really good for the soul, I do believe.

Didn't know you did the tennis thing. Very cool. I suck at it. Mostly because I just stand there, wave the racket around and wait for the ball to come to me. And I get really annoyed at having to chase it around. But it doesn't mean I lack respect for anyone who has the gumption to do so. Actually, I have respect for just about anyone with gumption to do anything.

Wedgewood. Mmm.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Mike, give up tennis since you're so lousy at it, and do what you can do. This is the day that the Lord has made, Rejoice and be glad in it. Write a new song.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com