Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

SERIOUS TIME WITH MIKE

WELCOME TO A NEW FACET OF MY BLOG WORLD. I AM KNOWN FOR BEING GOOFY ALOT OF THE TIME , BUT THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO SHOW ALL THOSE INVOLVED THE NORMAL SIDE OF MIKE. ALL MY WEIRD ACTIONS AND WORDS ARE ONLY USED TO LIGHTEN THINGS UP AND MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH. I KNOW MY HEART IS ALWAYS IN THE RIGHT PLACE. I SERIOUSLY WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS. I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK I AM A LOONEY ALL THE TIME. I PLAN ON HAVING THESE TYPE OF POST AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK. ALL SERIOUS . LOVE EVERYONE @ MOST ASSUREDLY GOD DOES.

6 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I wish everyone could see you as I do! You are amazing and I love you!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

And now it's time for "Serious Time With Mike", the part of the show where Mike comes out and is serious.

Hey, I know you can be serious and intelligent. I appreciate that side of you, as I also do your goofy side, when appropriate:-)

And now for The Many Facets of Mike, Starring: Goofy Mike, Serious Mike, Debate-aholic Mike, Drive Your Sister Crazy Mike, Sensitive Thoughtful Mike, Crazy Hair Clippy Mike, and all the other Mikes intertwined within THE MIKE.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Eliza Osborn said...

I don't think any one of us doubt you're a great guy -- it'll be awesome seeing the softer side of Sears...erm, serious side, too, though.

3:16 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

Mike, you have such a unique, special,precious personality. It is quite refreshing to be around you to be honest with you.(I mean none of us are perfect and we all can go overboard on being silly and saying really dumb goofy things) But you can make me laugh more than anyone and you also are very good to talk to in a serious manner along with being a loving and understanding person. Am I getting too mushy? But I am posting this comment so the world gets a little insight into the REAL MIKE. Lets analyze Mike!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

Hey, where you been,Mike? You haven't visited your Auntie's blog! WHERE ARE YOU!!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSES.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com