Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

RECOVERING FROM SPAM AND DELETION

I blogged yesterday as JOY BOY felt the ears of all his followers opening up in patient anticipation. I was rudely infringed upon by illegal immigrants who had
posted upon my blog with unwelcomed comments I cannot disclose at this time.
I apologize to all my fans who had to miss out on my previous blog. Hopefully ,
you are not left still wanting after today. I am very fond of waxing my zygotes legs at least once a week. He gets as furry as a catepillars little boys.You catchin
what I'm flingin.Look out!!! Scrambled eggs all over your face , and poo of course.Praise the LORD for all the fulness of his bounty.Glorious , he is , as he overshadows us all from his neverending throne. Splendererous blessings upon all listeners of my proclamations of truth. With many droppings of love I depart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

SPLENDEROUS!!!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I LOVE YOU AUNTIE

8:44 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Where have you been? You have not blogged!! Are you gonna?

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com