Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, November 27, 2005

GRACE WILL LEAD US HOME


We are in a temporary home in which all of us have to live , and things good , and bad come to all of us . I now give a real -life example of this . For those of you who didn't know , we just found out we were pregnant , and now face a pretty good chance of miscarriage . We will find out for sure tomorrow at the doctor . I don't know why things happen , but I already have a thinking that expects good or bad at any time , so I am not really affected by things like I used to be . It is only because of a hope that is constant , depending totally on GOD , and on focusing on him . Some things are easier to deal with , and some things are harder . At whatever level though , we can all make it through by coming to GOD . He will give strength , and grace as needed . Bethy is grieving , and is up and down emotionally , or hormonally . She is doing good though . Just wanted to let everyone know at once while I was on here wanting to post . We love you all and encourage you all . Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers .

1 Comments:

Blogger kimw said...

My heart and prayers go out to you both. I'm so sorry to hear this news.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com